|Gateway to the Animation Workshop|
The new programme aims to focus on "drawing, sequential storytelling, lay-out, scripting, story boarding for films, cross media and developing original graphic universes". Students will also learn about "working as a freelancer and starting up your own company focusing on graphic storytelling".
The programme "aims at careers within the publishing, newspaper, movie, media, game and advertising businesses as:
- Freelance comic book creator
- Developer of visual concepts and graphic universes for publishing, movies, TV, cross media and games.
- Artist in specialized fields of the comic book production: lay-outer, inker, colorist, story board artist, lay-outer for movies etc.
- Commercial comic book artist for advertising, media agencies etc.
- Positions within the businesses around the comic book industry, for instance editor, comic book writer, illustrator, teacher"